Sunday, August 08, 2004


Fisher Price Little People Cake Posted by Hello

This is my daughter's birthday cake. She wanted a FP Little People party this year. The grass is made using tip 233. The house is a separate cake covered in buttercream with fondant siding and roofing that I made in advance. The tree, shrubs, door/windows, and butterfly pinata(just like at her party), and table are all cookies covered in glace' icing. The mini cake on the picnic table is a round of cake covered in fondant and real candle thins. The gifts are cookies covered in glace' icing. The Little People are obviouly not edible, and were "borrowed" from a few of her new playsets. The option of cookies or cake was a hit with both children and adults.

Comments:
I was just searching around for idea for my daughters cake and just wanted to tell you this cake is AWESOME. Way above my beginner level abilities but it's just so creative. WTG on a job well done!

- April
Travis AFB
 
Hi!
I LOVE this cake idea its soooo unique! I just know that my god daughter would love it as well. Please post more of ur creations!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?