Saturday, July 15, 2006


Black and White wedding cake Posted by Picasa

Comments:
I just stumbled across your blog and all I can say is WOW! Your cakes are absolutely beautiful. As an aspiring cake decorator, I can say that yours are the best I've ever seen. I'll definitely be checking back to see your newest creations.
 
Wow - some fantastic cakes! - I have recently started a blog for my cakes to, by way of an E-portfolio. Its so wonderful to see others willing to showcase the real talent that it out there!.
(mine is www.the-icing-on-the-cake.blgspot.com)
Thanks Jo x
 
fantastic cakes!

thanks! x
 
Wow, fantastic!! Just a delight to look at all your cookies and cakes. You are very talented. Do you do this for a business or just for fun??
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?